CONSTRUCT is the only dedicated national event specifically designed to provide the commercial building team real-world, practical products and education solutions. Our participants design, build, specify, engineer, renovate and operate in the built environment and are hungry for knowledge. They are looking for quality content that engages them and provides them with real world-solutions that they can take home and implement immediately.
Now is your chance to turn what you’ve learned into a unique presentation that will build your reputation and improve the construction community. Be a part of CONSTRUCT 2018, submit a proposal today! Submissions will be accepted from December 20 – January 31, 2018.
- CONSTRUCT is the only dedicated national trade show and educational conference for the commercial building teams that spec and source building products.
- The largest majority of the audience consists of Spec Writers, Architects, Designers, and Project Managers, followed by Construction Managers, Contract Administrators/Managers, General Contractors/Subcontractors, Engineers, Building Owners, A/E Representatives/Manufacturers’ Reps/Product Reps, and other professionals involved in designing, supplying, building, negotiating, planning, or contracting in commercial level construction.
- CONSTRUCT is held in conjunction with the CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) Annual Convention.
- CONSTRUCT draws an audience in search of more technically advanced content and the average CONSTRUCT attendee has 15+years of experience, so sessions that provide intermediate to expert level content are most sought after.
We are seeking sessions that feature the following
- Real-World Solutions
- Solutions that can be immediately implemented
- More Advanced and Expert Level Content
- Although there is a need for introductory content for newcomers to the industry, the majority of our participants have 15+ years of experience and desire advanced or expert-level content.
- Skilled Speakers/Presenters/Facilitators
- Sessions should be presented by speakers with a firm grasp of technical issues, including building scientists, researchers, architects, specifiers, contractors, owners and code experts.
- Sessions can also be made more valuable when designed to include multiple speakers or panels with different points of view, diverse backgrounds, etc.
- Creative, unique and engaging experiences
- Consider utilizing a combination of learning formats, such as case studies, panel discussions with audience participation, small group discussions/peer-to-peer learning, hands-on learning, Ted-Style Talk presentations, etc
- .Participants want content that they can’t get anywhere else. (Avoid submitting proposals for your company’s standard lunch and learn session or content that is readily available online, etc.)
We invite creative proposals on all subjects of interest to the commercial building team, click here for a partial list of relevant topics.
To view a list of our 2017 sessions, click here.
Preparing Your Submission
To view the list of required information, click here.
View our list of FAQs here.
For additional assistance, contact Jennifer Hughes, CONSTRUCT Education Manager at 972-536-6388 or email@example.com