is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Times are changing fast. Exhibiting costs are rising. Attendee behaviors are shifting. Executive management is pressing you for tradeshow cost justification and ROI. And, if you’re like most, you haven’t received a single hour of formal exhibiting education, and don’t have a lot of time to seek it out.
CONSTRUCT’s Exhibitor Success & ROI Center is you and your entire staff’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource to give you answers to your most pressing exhibiting challenges, expand your exhibiting know-how, and improve your company’s exhibiting performance and ROI. Three easy ways to find the information, answers, and solutions you need to keep up and stay ahead:
1. Live & Re-playable Exhibitor Webinars:
Driving Qualified Booth Traffic: How to Attract Enough of the Right Attendees to Your CONSTRUCT Exhibit
Competition for attendees’ time in the exhibit hall is fierce. The battle is won in the days and weeks leading up to show time. Today, no exhibitor of any size can afford to just show up and hope the right attendees find their exhibit. Register today to join preeminent tradeshow expert, Jefferson Davis of Competitive Edge, who will walk you through an eight-step pre-show marketing planning process that will put your company “in the mind” and “on the agenda” of enough of the right CONSTRUCT attendees.
Click here to download the webinar: Building Brand Awareness & Driving Qualified Booth Traffic.
2. “How-to” Exhibiting Article Series:
Quick-read, informative and loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Our exhibiting success article series address the critical topics important to your success as an exhibitor today. Just click the topic below and start reading. Be sure to forward to your entire exhibiting team.
CONSTRUCT has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, America’s leading expert on trade show success. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis will respond personally within 48 hours. Submit your question now!
©2017 Competitive Edge. CONSTRUCT purchased and owns rights to use content only on official CONSTRUCT website and CONSTRUCT exhibitor communications. All other rights reserved.
Why Are Trade Shows So Important To Your Business?
1. Verbal & Non-Verbal Behavioral Styles: Face-to-face meetings allow members to engage in and observe verbal and non-verbal behavioral styles that aren’t communicated through technological tools, from texting to tweeting, to the telephone, to videoconferencing.
2. Develop Transparency & Trust: Face-to-face meetings afford participants opportunities to develop transparency and
trust among each other in ways that are not always possible compared to other forms of communication.
3. Judge Integrity, Competencies & Skills: Face-to-face meetings allow participants to evaluate and judge the integrity, competencies, and skills (e.g. verbal skills) of others, whether that’s a prospect, a competitor or a job candidate.
4. Develop Strong Social Relationships: Face-to-face meetings allow participants to develop strong social relationships. In an environment where the participants can stand toe-to-toe and shake hands on a deal,
that behavior facilitates social bonding and increases your stature with prospects.
5. Develop A Sense of Belonging To Organization: Attending face-to-face
meetings help individuals develop more clear understandings of how they themselves ‘belong’ to the organization in which they work, how they fit in and their relative status among other group members. This speaks not only to interactions with trade show booth visitors that help build your brand (allowing prospects and customers to feel a sense of “ownership” in your organization), but also to the shared group experience of your staff working the trade show together.