CONSTRUCT offers a variety of different solutions-driven learning opportunities for you to stay up-to-date on the latest trends, work smarter, boost your career, and earn continuing education credits. Whether
you are a commercial architect/designer, specifier, contractor, project manager, product rep, or building owner/manager, new to the industry or with 20+ years of experience – we have the education that you need!
The 2018 program is currently being created and will be released in May. For now, feel free to peruse the 2017 information to get a feel for what you can expect from CONSTRUCT 2018. We look forward to seeing you in Long Beach, CA in October.
View the 2017 schedule of sessions here.
- Education Program: Particpants could choose from 40+ sessions featuring relevant topics by industry experts. The program featured 60, 75, and 90 minute sessions focusing on practical solutions for commercial building professionals.
- Continuing Education: As an added bonus, all 2017 sessions qualify for continuing education credits with AIA, BOMI, GBCI, and/or ICC. All sessions also qualifed to fulfill CSI continuing education requirements. You could earn 18+ hours of credit at CONSTRUCT 2017.
- Tracks/Specialty: Educational sessions were assigned a track/specialty area to make it easier for you to select the sessions that met your specific professional needs. Our featured tracks included: Architect/Designer, Specifier, Manufacturer’s Rep/Product Rep, Project Manager, Contractor, Engineer, Interior Designer, Building Owner/Manager, and Young Professional or Student.
- Speakers: View detailed information about our 2017 speakers, including photos and biographies here.
- General Session/Keynote: Thom Mayne, Pritzker Prize-winning architect and founding principal at the interdisciplinary architectural firm Morphosis presented the 2017 keynote presentation, “Multiple Agendas”. The keynote is free to all registered attendees and exhibitors.
- Game Changer: Paul Doherty, President and CEO of the digit group and one of the global industry’s most sought after thought leaders, strategists and integrators of process, technology and business, will presented the 2017 Game Changer Session, “Specifications in the Age of Smart Cities - How Specs Are Changing the World”.
- Technical Tours: The technical tours provided participants with the opportunity to earn CEUs while enjoying a local experience. The 2017 tours included: John J. Sbrega Health & Science Building - A Look into Achieving ZNE and Modern Technology, Traditional Sites: Incorporating New Innovations in Historic Buildings.
- Show Floor Eduction: The following sessions are led by exhibiting building product manufacturers to get you up-to-date on the latest technologies and products hitting the construction market. Sessions are free to registered attendees, but space is limited.
- Demo Pavilion: The Learning Pavilion offers quick-paced, 30-minute product demonstrations.
- Learning Lounges: The Learning Lounges feature 60-minute accredited learning courses.