CONSTRUCT offers a variety of different solutions-driven learning opportunities for you to stay up to date on the latest trends, work smarter, boost your career and earn continuing education credits. Whether
you are a commercial architect/designer, specifier, contractor, project manager, product rep, or building owner/manager, new to the industry or with 20+ years of experience – we have the education that you need!
View the full schedule of sessions here.
- Education Program. Choose from 40+ sessions featuring relevant topics by industry experts. The program features 60, 75, and 90 minute sessions focusing on practical solutions for commercial building professionals. As an added bonus, all sessions qualify for continuing education credits with AIA, BOMI, GBCI, and/or ICC. All sessions also qualify for CSI professional development hours. You can earn 18+ hours of credit at CONSTRUCT 2017.
- Continuing Education: As an added bonus, all sessions qualify for continuing education credits with AIA, BOMI, GBCI, and/or ICC. All sessions also qualify to fulfill CSI continuing education requirements. You can earn 18+ hours of credit at CONSTRUCT 2017. Click here for more information
- Speakers: View detailed information about our 2017 speakers, including photos and biographies here.
- General Session/Keynote. Thom Mayne, Pritzker Prize-winning architect and founding principal at the interdisciplinary architectural firm Morphosis will present the keynote presentation, “Multiple Agendas”. The keynote is free to all registered attendees and exhibitors.
- Game Changer. Paul Doherty, President and CEO of the digit group and one of the global industry’s most sought after thought leaders, strategists and integrators of process, technology and business, will present the Game Changer Session, “Specifications in the Age of Smart Cities - How Specs Are Changing the World”.
- Learning Pavilion. The Learning Pavilion offers quick-paced, 30-minute, accredited* learning courses on the show floor led by exhibiting building product manufacturers to get you up-to-date on the latest technologies and products hitting the construction market. New this year – a 15-minute hands-on demonstration will follow each session. Sessions are free to registered attendees. *Participants must attend two 30-minute learning pavilion sessions in order to claim 1 credit.
- Learning Lounges. The Learning Lounges feature 60-minute accredited learning courses on the show floor led by Benjamin Moore and LP Building Products to bring you up-to-date information on the latest technologies and products. Sessions are free to registered attendees.
- Tracks/Specialty. Educational sessions have been assigned a track/specialty area to make it easier for you to select the sessions that meet your specific professional needs. Our featured tracks include: Architect/Designer, Specifier, Manufacturer’s Rep/Product Rep, Project Manager, Contractor, Engineer, Interior Designer, Building Owner/Manager, and Young Professional or Student. Click here to view the tracks and corresponding sessions.
- Technical Tours. The technical tours are held on Wednesday, September 13th and provide participants with the opportunity to earn CEUs while enjoying a local experience. The 2017 tours include: John J. Sbrega Health & Science Building - A Look into Achieving ZNE and Modern Technology, Traditional Sites: Incorporating New Innovations in Historic Buildings.